Individual Retirement & Investment Strategy
Approach the retirement planning process differently from the standard planning relationship.
This unique SolutionsProvider™ approaches the retirement planning process differently from the standard planning relationship. Rather than a “still shot” relationship with clients, this provider offers a “motion picture process” which is a continuous contact and review commitment with their clients. All retirement plans are designed to provide quality investment options and services at the most competitive costs.
The client sets goals and prioritizes them. Our Retirement Planning SolutionsProvider™ listens closely and then assists the client in allocating assets to meet those goals.
This Provider has access to worldwide investment research from some of the world’s top firms. They share this knowledge with clients and help them achieve the lifestyle they seek.
Key aspects include:
- Identifying sources of guaranteed life income for client and spouse
- Reviewing qualified and non-qualified retirement plans including IRA’s; Roth IRA’s; SERP’s and Deferred Comp Accounts, stock options, etc.
- Reviewing investment accounts for full diversification (including currency diversification which many do not consider)
- Assisting the client with asset allocations based on their risk tolerance and time horizons
- Monitoring performance relative to objectives and instituting an automatic variance rebalancing process
- Reviewing insurance coverages – life, disability, long term care, liability, medical & dental etc.
- Focusing on taxes, both current and post-retirement